SUPPORT FOR YOUTH IS AVAILABLE!
YMCA Youth 360° Program
The Youth 360° Program is a Queensland Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women funded program for youth aged 8 to 21 years. Youth 360° provides an essential one on one early intervention response to young people who present with risk factors that may impact their well-being, and result in harm, exclusion, homelessness and /or negative health outcomes.
Our support model aims to bring young people the outcomes where they:
Youth 360° program accepts young persons who either self-refer or referred by the following:
- experience positive relationships with their family, peers and community;
- are engaged in education, training and/or employment;
- lead healthy and violence free lives; and
- experience safe and stable accommodation.
Young people can access the youth program between Mondays to Fridays, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (excluding public holidays).
- Parents, Guardians or Kin relatives;
- Queensland Police, Child Safety, Youth Justice, and School; and
- Non-government and Community Agencies
- Community members
To make contact with Youth 360°, please call 07 4132 8225 during office hours or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback can be sent to the Youth 360° Program Coordinator by email: BundyYouth.Coord@ymca.org.au