SUPPORT FOR YOUTH IS AVAILABLE!
YMCA Youth 360° Program
Youth 360° Program is a Queensland Department of Communities funded program for youth aged 12 – 18 years of age. Youth 360° provides an essential one on one early intervention response to young people who present with risk factors that may impact their well-being, and result in harm, exclusion, homelessness and /or negative health outcomes.
Our support model aims to bring young people the outcomes whereby they:-
- experience positive relationships with their family, peers and community
- are engaged in education, training and/or employment
- lead healthy and violence free lives
- experience safe and stable accommodation
Youth 360° Program accepts young persons who self-refer or youth can be referred by:-
- Parents, Guardians or Kin relatives
- QPS, Child Safety, Youth Justice, and Schools, including
- Non-government and Community Agencies
Young people can access the youth program between Mondays to Fridays, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm (excluding public holidays)
Ph.: 07 4132 8225
Feedback can be sent through to the Youth 360° Program Coordinator.