Who We Are
The YMCA of Bundaberg Inc Is a not-for profit charity, operating under a license issued by YMCA of Australia. Our Incorporated association was established in July 1988. In addition to the traditional offerings of Childcare, Health, Fitness and sporting activities, the YMCA of Bundaberg has expanded locally to become a major provider of disability support services, youth and seniors programs within our Community. These include;
- Modern air-conditioned 24/7 fitness centre in Bundaberg
- Centrally located 24/7 fitness centre Bargara
- Support services for people with a vast range of disabilities
- Long day Child Care Centre, including a Kindergarten program.
- Ymazing Playcentre and Cafe
- Youth based program to assist young people aged who are detached from the education system and/or at risk of offending.
- Respite programs for children with special needs
- Healthy, fun, socially connected friendship programs for Seniors
- A multi-functional facility in Bundaberg that offers an excellent venue to sporting and community groups, schools, families and individuals
The Bundaberg YMCA contributes in excess of $4.7 million to the local economy per annum, providing employment to approximately 85 local people, and servicing hundreds of clients across a range of services. YMCA is a modern, progressive organisation with a strong traditional foundation. Our aim is to Connect Happier Healthier Communities.