YMCA Client Charter
At YMCA Bundaberg we respect your human and legal rights as an individual and will provide services in a manner that upholds those rights.
We are accredited and audited under the NDIS Quality & Safety Framework which indicates our commitment to providing you with quality service and outcomes.
Our Client Charter has been developed with the above in mind – please click on the below link to view the charter
Our services are delivered in line with the NDIS Quality Framework and the NDIS Code of Conduct.
1. Act with respect for individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination and decision-making in accordance with applicable laws and conventions
2. Respect the privacy of people with disability
3. Provide supports and services in a safe and competent manner, with care and skill
4. Act with integrity, honesty and transparency
5. Promptly take steps to raise and act on concerns about matters that may impact the quality and safety of supports and services provided to people with disability
6. Take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to all forms of violence against, and exploitation, neglect and abuse of, people with disability
7. Take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to sexual misconduct