YMCA Bundaberg is accredited and audited under the NDIS Quality & Safety Framework which indicates our commitment to providing you with quality service and outcomes.
What is Support Coordination?
We assist NDIS clients to reach their full potential by helping them find the right people and supports.
Our role includes helping clients in the following ways:
- Feeling in control of their supports
- Being fully informed about their available options
- Improved confidence in their decisions
- Maximising the effectiveness of their supports
- Monitoring their current plan to ensure it is still meeting their needs and helping them make adjustments where necessary
At YMCA Bundaberg Community Inclusion Services our focus is very much on meeting all of the needs of the individual. Our holistic approach begins with taking the time to listen carefully and understand your unique challenges, dreams and desires.
Our approach reflects the YMCA’s values of Respect, Responsibility, Honesty and Caring.
YMCA of Bundaberg assists people living with a disability by following recommended therapeutic plans that have been established by a qualified allied health professional. We can assist by supporting clients to therapeutic appointments to meet their individual needs now and into the future. Our support workers receive specialised training in relation to client’s individualised plans to better provide the best quality of care for our clients.
Some examples of the therapies we can help you access include:
- Exercise and wellness classes
- Occupational therapy
- Psychology & counselling
- Speech therapy