Most people don't know that YMCA Bundaberg is a Disability Support Provider. Yet YMCA Community Inclusion has been answering questions and giving peace of mind and support to Bundaberg families for over 15 years.
YMCA provides a range of individual and group support to people with an intellectual, physical or psychiatric disability designed at:
Enhancing Independence and
When and where can support be delivered?
At YMCA we believe office buildings and office hours are for office work.
That is why support is provided at locations where and when you need it.
That is what individualised, flexible and client focused services are all about.
What do I need to know for peace of mind?
- Nationally accredited to the Human Services Quality Framework.
- National accreditation for its Safeguarding Children standards.
- All staff and volunteers hold blue cards, yellow cards and undergo criminal history screening.
- YMCA has been established in the Bundaberg community since 1988 and has a strong tradition of contributing to the communities it serves.
- We are values driven and believe in Respect Caring Honesty and Responsibility
Who are the people who will work with my family?
At YMCA we don't aim for results that only look good on paper. We invest in REAL PEOPLE who want to work to achieve REAL RESULTS. That is why our team has staff that spans ages, cultures, interests and life experiences.
Even though our team is big on difference – our standards are the same.
Each team member has undergone training, strict recruitment screening and will show an ongoing commitment to the YMCA values that underpin everything we do.
With around 25 team members, YMCA Community Inclusion has the personnel that is large enough to offer diversity – but small enough to be personal.
Follow us on Facebook